Types Of Aimix Dry Mortar Plant For Sale
10-20t/h Medium Scale Full -automatic Dry Mix Mortar Plant
- The middle-sized dry mix mortar plants use the upper, middle and lower three-level frame structures, which include the bin to be mixed, the biaxial gravityless mixer, the finished product bin and the packaging machine and a pulse dust collector. Sand drying system can be added if customer has the demand.
- The equipment covers an area of about 30m3 with a height of 8.5m. This dry mortar mixing planthas moderate investment and quick return. What’s more, it can be upgraded to an full automatic dry mortar mix plants in the later period.
- Wider range of applications: The equipment can meet the different performance requirements of dry mortar production needs, such as: masonry mortar, plaster mortar, insulation required mortar, decorative mortar and other dry mortar.
- Easy to use: The device has a small footprint, low energy consumption, easy operation, 3-8 tons per hour, and 3-6 workers.
30-40t/h Full Automatic Dry Mortar Mix Plants For Sale
- This big dry mortar plant is full-automatic, equipped with weighing system, packaging system and bulk. Sand drying system can be customized according to customers’
- High cost investment
- high degree of automation
- Long cycle of capital recovery
- Basically with bulk systems
Aimix 10t/h Dry Mortar Plant in Sri Lanka
This is a video of aimix dry mortar plant with capacity of 10t/h in Srilanka on Youtube . This is a video took on the working site of Aimix 10t/h dry mix mortar plant in Sri Lanka. It’s a wokshop type dry mortar plant manufactured by Aimix Group. It belongs to semi-automatic type, equipped with biaxial gravityless mixer, finished product storage bin, packaging machine and pulse dust collector.
Dry mortar mixture is produced by mixing aggregates that have been dried and sieved (such as sand), inorganic cementitious materials (such as cement) and additives (such as polymers) in a certain proportion. It is a well-mixed blend of various raw materials and is supplied as a ready mix in bags or in bulk, ready to be stored and to be used on the site. Dry mix mortar may have anti-shrinkage, anti-cracking, insulation, moisture and other characteristics according to different requirements. It can be used on construction site by just adding the water.
Main Components of Dry Mortar Mixing Plant
Dry mortar mix plant basically consists of wet sand feeding system, drying system, hoist lifting system, raw material storage system, weighing system, mixing system, finished product storage bin, packing system, dust collector and control system.