Dry Mortar Plant Manufacturer – Aimix Group
Dry mix mortar plant is used to produce a kind of construction material – dry mixed mortar. These dry mortars include ordinary and specific mortars, such as plastering mortar, masonry mortar, waterproof mortar, tile adhesive mortar, wear-resisting floor mortar, thermal insulation mortars etc. Since dry mortar mix plant can produce so many kinds of dry mix mortar, it has a wide application, such as chemical, pharmaceutical, compound fertilizer, rubber, building materials, refractory materials and other industries.
Dry Mix Mortar Plant
- It’s semi-automatic type, you have to feed the materials by human labor. It doesn’t has sand drying system, weighing system, cement silo, but has a fully automatic valve packaging machine.
- Small investment, suitable for individuals with small investment
- Small area coverage, less than 3.5m in height, ordinary houses can be used as workshop
- Easy to operate, 2-3 people can produce
- High output, 1-2 tons for single batch, 20-25 tons for daily production
- Mainly contains dry mortar mixer, screw conveyor, finished product hopper, simple dust collector
- Good choice for beginners, both practical and economic to use
3-5t/h Medium Scale Full-automatic
Dry Mix Mortar Plant
- The middle-sized dry mix mortar plants use the upper, middle and lower three-level frame structures, which include the bin to be mixed, the biaxial gravityless mixer, the finished product bin and the packaging machine and a pulse dust collector.
- The equipment covers an area of about 30m3 with a height of 8.5m. This dry mortar mixing planthas moderate investment and quick return. What’s more, it can be upgraded to an full automatic dry mortar mix plants in the later period.
- Wider range of applications: The equipment can meet the different performance requirements of dry mortar production needs, such as: masonry mortar, plaster mortar, insulation required mortar, decorative mortar and other dry mortar.
- Easy to use: The device has a small footprint, low energy consumption, easy operation, 3-5 tons per hour, and 3-6 workers.
Dry Mortar Mix Plants For Sale
- This big dry mortar plant is full-automatic, equipped with weighing system, packaging system and bulk. Sand drying system can be customized according to customers.
- High cost investment.
- high degree of automation.
- Long cycle of capital recovery.
- Basically with bulk systems.
What is Dry Mix Mortar
Dry mortar mixture is produced by mixing aggregates that have been dried and sieved (such as sand), inorganic cementitious materials (such as cement) and additives (such as polymers) in a certain proportion. It is a well-mixed blend of various raw materials and is supplied as a ready mix in bags or in bulk, ready to be stored and to be used on the site. Dry mix mortar may have anti-shrinkage, anti-cracking, insulation, moisture and other characteristics according to different requirements. It can be used on construction site by just adding the water.
Main Components of Dry Mortar Mixing Plant
Dry mortar mix plant basically consists of wet sand feeding system, drying system, hoist lifting system, raw material storage system, weighing system, mixing system, finished product storage bin, packing system, dust collector and control system.
dry mortar mixer
Founded in 1982, Aimix Group Co.,Ltd. after over 30-year development, we are now one of the leading manufacturers of construction machinery in China.
Currently, we can supply customers from all over the world with the following equipment: concrete batching plant: stabilized soil mixing plant; asphalt mixing plant; dry mortar production line; block making machine; diesel concrete mixer; self-loading concrete mixer truck; cement silo; concrete trailer pump; concrete mixer pump; concrete mixer truck; tower crane; construction lift etc. Our products have been delivered to more than 60 countries, such as Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh,Belarus, Bhutan, Bolivia,Botswana, Brazil, Cambodia, cilombia, Congo, Czech, Denmark, Djibouti, Domonican republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egrpt, Ethiopia……
Free services such as site planning, equipment installation and debugging, personnel training…
Design the most suitable dry mortar plant layout to reduce your dry mortar mix plant cost…
Returning visit for each set equipment after installation by specialized department…
We offer the original, authentic, quality spare parts for the equipment maintenance…
Dry Mortar Plant Has Large Market Demand
With the development of modern construction, dry mortar is increasingly used in the construction industry. In modern construction, ordinary mortar is the most important component of the building, which is second only to concrete. According to the building calculation of brick-concrete wall structure, the amount of ordinary dry-mixed mortar is 1/4-1/6 of that of commercial concrete. Nowadays, most buildings adopt masonry walls, especially new environmentally friendly and energy-saving blocks based on cement. In developing countries, the present wall structure will still exist for a long time in the future. Therefore, dry mortar has large market demand in many countries.
Ordinary dry-mixed mortar has a good preventive effect against the quality problems that can not be controlled by traditional on-site mixing. According to the needs of market development, the requirements of environmental protection construction and the continuous improvement of mechanized operation, the advantages of using dry-mixed mortar become more and more obvious. Dry-mixed mortar is playing an more and more important role in modern construction.