Dry mortar production line is a set of equipment that is used to produce dry mix mortar – also known as dry premixed mortar or ready mix mortar for uses in construction and other industry. With the development of the economy and the trend for environmental protection, the demand for dry mix mortar production lines is increasing. That’s because the market demand for dry mortar has increased rapidly due to its outstanding advantages when compared to the mortar produced on-site.
Four Types Of Dry Mortar Production Lines On Sale Aimix Provides:
Semi-automatic Small Dry Mix mortar Production Line On Sale
- It’s semi-automatic type, you have to feed the materials by human labor. It doesn’t has sand drying system, weighing system, finished product bin, but has a packing machine.
- Small investment, suitable for individuals with small investment
- Small area coverage, less than 3.5m in height, ordinary houses can be used as workshop
- Easy to operate, 2-3 people can produce
- High output, 1-2 tons for single batch, 3-9 ton per hour for daily production
10t/h Dry Mixed Mortar Production Line On Sale
It’s semi-automatic or full automatic, doesn’t has sand drying system, but has a packing machine, weighing system, cement silos can be added according to customers demand.
- This building construction dry mortar production plant adopts the upper and lower two-level frame structure, equipped with biaxial gravityless mixer, finished product storage bin, packaging machine and pulse dust collector.
- The equipment covers an area of about 80m3, and the height is 6.5m. It’s suitable for customers whose plant height is limited.
10-20t/h Middle Scale Full-automatic Dry Mortar Production Plant On Sale
- The medium-sized automatic dry mix mortar production lines use the upper, middle and lower three-level frame structures, which include the bin to be mixed, the biaxial gravityless mixer, the finished product bin and the packaging machine and a pulse dust collector. No sand dryer(sand drying system can be added if customer has the demand).
- The equipment covers an area of about 100m3 with a height of 8.5m. This mortar production linehas moderate investment and quick return. What’s more, it can be upgraded to an full automatic dry mortar production machine in the later period.
- Wider range of applications: The equipment can meet the different performance requirements of dry mortar production needs, such as: masonry mortar, plaster mortar, insulation required mortar, decorative mortar and other dry mortar.
- Easy to use: The device has a small footprint, low energy consumption, easy operation, 10-20 tons per hour, and 3-6 workers.
30-40t/h Full-automatic Dry Mortar Powder Production Line
- This big dry mortar production line is full-automatic, equipped with weighing system, packaging system and bulk. Sand drying system can be customized according to customers’ requirements.
- High cost investment
- high degree of automation
- Long cycle of capital recovery
- Basically with bulk systems
What Is Dry Mortar
Dry Mix Mortar is a kind of construction material. It is mainly composed of cement, sand and some other chemical additives. These ingredients are precisely weighed and evenly mixed in a set of machine – dry-mixed mortar production line. The finished mixture is usually packed in bags or in bulk amounts. Dry mixed mortar can be put into use on construction sites by just adding water or other ingredients and mixing them together.
20t/h Dry Mortar Plant Exported To Peru
Recent Customer Feedback
In January 2021, one of our customers from Peru ordered a set of dry mortar plant. We quickly arranged loading and sent the mortar plant to Peru. The dry mortar plant soon arrived and was put into use.
In recent days, our customer send us some feedback pictures of this dry mortar mix plant. The plant works very well and our customer speak highly of it. It brings convenience to our customer’s construction work and helps to increase the working efficiency. The following are the pictures taken on the working site.
A Dry Mortar Plant Production Line Can Produce Many Kinds Of Mortars
Dry mortar is divided into ordinary mortar and special mortar according to their application. Ordinary mortar is divided into masonry mortar, plastering mortar, and ground mortar. Special mortar is divided into tile adhesive mortar, joint mortar, insulation mortar, waterproof mortar, decorative mortar, colored mortar, and so on. A set of dry mortar production machinery can produce various kinds of mortars for different uses which include ordinary mortar and special mortar. since it can produce insulation mortar, some customers call it thermal insulation mortar production line, thermal insulation plaster plant, waterproof thermal insulation mortar production line, etc. The differences lie in the different dry mix mortar recipes. Aimix Group can provide dry mix mortar recipe for customers.
|Type||Productivity (t/h)||Production circle||Number of sand bins||Number of powder bins||Production mortar type||Powe(kw)||Floor area|
|AF-10||5~10||5min||2x100T||2x100T||Ordinary mortar and some special mortar||120||37x10m|
|AF-20||15-20||5min||2x100T||2x100T||Ordinary mortar and some special mortar||150||37x10m|
|AF-30||20-30||5min||2x100T||2x100T||Ordinary mortar and some special mortar||180||37x10m|
Brief Introduction Of Work Flow:
1.Raw material drying and storage
2.Raw material convey and weighing
3.Addition and weighing of additive
5.finished mortar storage and packing
6.Other device: dust collection system+air compressor system+PLC
electric controlling system
Aimix Dry Mortar Production Line Set Up In Zambia
In June 2019, one set of Aimix dry mortar production line was set up successfully in Zambia with the help of our service team. Our customer is satisfied with our equipment and service and speaks highly of our service. This is a dry mortar production line with a production capacity of 20 tons. It can produce various types of dry mortar in large amounts.
- How is your dry mortar production line cost
A: our professional engineers will design a suitable mortar production line as your specific requirement. It depends on the capacities and automatic degree.
Low capacity, low investment.
Semi-automatic, low investment.
High capacity, high cost.
Full automatic,high cost.
- What’s the difference between full-automatic line and semi-automatic line
A: (1)Sem-automatic line need human labor to feed materials, while full-automatic line need not.
(2) semi-automatic line may not need material silos, full-automatic line need.
(3) Semi-automatic line is relatively cheaper than full-automatic line.
- How many person needed in this line
A: 2-3 workers will be enough to operate this line.
- What equipment you can offer
A: We can offer the whole set of equipment from storage system to packing system.
- What is factory area needed?
A: It depends on the line type. 20-1000m*m will be enough.
If your area is not enough, we can design tower type of dry mortar production line which takes
less floor area.
- Can you install in my country?
A: Yes, we offer oversea installation service.
7: Can you teach us how to operate this line
A: Yes.We offer free training service.
Aimix Group, a China dry mortar production line manufacturer, has helped customers in domestic and overseas countries set up their dry mortar production lines in the past years. Our Dry Mortar Plant has been exported to Iran, Pakistan, Indonesia, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Qatar, Vietnam, Thailand, Romania, Peru, Korea, Sri Lanka , etc. There are more than 180 lines available for customers to visit. Our company provides one-stop free instruction service from process design, mortar mix ratio and construction process, etc. (excluding the on-site guidance costs) to solve the customers’ worries.